Thursday, July 17, 2014
HELP. PLEASE PRAY HARDER. Friends, I cannot make up stuff this insane. I don’t know how much more we can take, but my wife is frazzled beyond her limits, and she still has to function for work, all the while wondering if more stuff is happening with me at home while she is at work. I am calling all of you who are praying people. The devil has been trying to kill me for 53 years, but the devil is a liar. With little more than a week before I go for my third adult stem cell treatment, all hell is breaking loose. This kind of stuff happened before the first 2 trips, so I am not surprised.
In less than 5 days:
1. Nose bleed, huge artery ruptured, so big it took the doc more than a half hour to cauterize it. If he was not available to do this on Monday, I ran the risk of bleeding to death in my sleep.
2. Nose bleed caused me to miss the Wednesday pulmonary functions test appointment. That would cause too much coughing and run the risk of rupturing the blood vessel again before it heals up. We had to postpone til next week.
3. Because of the nose bleed problem, I have not done my inhalers for 3 days for fear of coughing too much. Just started back on inhalers today, but as a result of not coughing much for 3 days, I am more congested than usual and really run down.
4. Lost my eyeglasses this week.
5. The oxygen supply company cancelled my order for the portable oxygen concentrator for no obvious reason. I need that equipment for traveling. Fighting to get that order reinstated so they will deliver the equipment.
6. My car had problems this week, it is in the shop as I write this.
7. Home A/C went on the fritz today.
8. We were at a company awards event for Gari tonight. My portable O2 tank which usually lasts for 4 hours, ran out in 3 hours, before we could get back to the car for the next tank. I almost blacked out from lack of oxygen.
9. Just got home from that, turned on the big, home-unit oxygen concentrator. It went dead. And it is a new machine, just replaced 2 weeks ago. I have had a concentrator at home since 2007, and the machines have never stopped working. I am breathing on the huge spare compressed tank that we have for power outages and other emergencies. Not sure how many hours that will last, so I have a small portable concentrator and small tanks by the bed just in case. Will have to call first thing in the morning for another concentrator to be delivered ASAP.
Enough is enough. In the name of Yeshua/Jesus, the name above all names, the Lord of lords, and the King of kings, I bind the devil from any more interference. Lord, loose your warring angels to take up this battle and give us the victory. For we are overcomers by the blood of the Lamb and the word or our testimony. Greater is He who is within us, so Lord, I am trusting in you and the Holy Spirit within us to strengthen us and guide us through this nightmare. In all the troubles, we give you thanks and we praise your holy name.
Those of you who are intercessors, please keep us covered for the next 3 weeks. I know this is a spiritual battle, and the victory is our in Messiah Jesus. In our weakness, we find your strength, Lord, and we know that your grace is sufficient. Lord, Please have mercy on us.